Monday, March 7, 2016

JK Rowling has finished the cycle of stories “Magic in North America” ​​- Kommersant St. Petersburg

British author JK Rowling finished writing a cycle of stories “Magic in North America.” Four stories will be published on the Pottermore site in different languages ​​from 8 to 11 March. “The magic world, you know, in fact, much more”, – stated in the website. Works related to the events and characters of books about Harry Potter.

In November last year it was reported that JK Rowling is writing a new book for children. “I’m not going to call you the exact date of the end of the novel, as things change, and now I also write the script. But I definitely write more novels under the name John. K. Rowling. I wrote part of the children’s book, which I really like. I’m sure it will end, “- said Ms. Rowling.

The writer finished the last Harry Potter book in 2007 and has since written books for adults only. Some of the books were written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. The new book will be written under her own name.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment