Thursday, July 16, 2015

Plans Andrei Dementyev: In Tver, a monument to the poets of the sixties and the house-museum of Krylov – TVNZ

rubbed to a shine stair treads, live classical music, paintings Catherine Christmas, which barely discernible stars transformed our platform and cinema and flowers … ..

July 16 House of Poetry Andrei Dementyev has traditionally opened its doors for all fans of our countryman. The occasion was a decent – Andrei Dmitrievich turned 87 years old!

To congratulate the birthday came as the authorities of the city and the region, as well as admirers of the poet. As always came away from Moscow and poet Vladimir Vishnevsky, photographer, journalist and fashion designer Catherine Christmas, finalist of “The Voice 3″ Valentin Biryukov …

Yellow rose on a round table, a dazzling smile birthday and lots of news and plans that from the very first minutes of the meeting fell on all those present.

– Once again I catch myself thinking that the house is already small. And this is good! If before we thought of it saturated, but now we think, as we all are here to stay – opened the meeting Tver Region Governor Andrei Shevelev. – Like your birthday, and you are always with gifts – Exhibition Catherine Christmas and her mother, then a concert at Philharmonic Hall … In each arrival you articulate some new ideas and one of them, who was born today, I stand with both hands in Tver’s time will the house-museum of Ivan Krylov. We will implement this initiative with you!

– And that’s not all! – Immediately included in the conversation Andrei Dementyev. – If we are talking about new projects, I would note one more. This issue is also resolved. Opposite the house a monument to poetry poets -shestidesyatnikam. The author, a great sculptor Zurab Tsereteli, whose works are all over the world, agreed. The process is already underway.

It would seem a small official meeting, but the news did not have time to pack one by one. Therefore, a little later, at the press conference, “Komsomolskaya Pravda” could not ask the poet:

– In your birthday you always give to the city and us, the residents of gifts … This is your principle give more than to receive?

– … For myself, it is always difficult to say, particularly good, so I’ll answer his verse: “Every day is a gift, a lottery ticket … because I do not feel uniquely years that I give, and do not spend. That’s all my secret ».
As for the monument to Ivan Krylov. He is obliged we will – because we fabulist lived 14 years here, and started writing. Our city, my hometown, have a long history and rich past, and we just have to remember it. I would even say: “With us, it is not necessary to joke. Tver – a special city!” – A dazzling smile Dementiev.

– And I would add a word of our youth: Tver rules! – Immediately responded known for his impromptu Vladimir Vishnevsky. – Or in another way: “Comrade, Tver ..! (Paraphrasing” Comrade, Believe, it will rise … “)

Already in the end of the press conference sounded and the traditional question about future plans. And then really it is time to wonder and admire.

– I just recently returned from the Holy Land. I do not hide that often go there. To me there is written very well. From the last trip I brought 20 poems and they come into my new, already terrible to say, 102nd collection. Before that, I published a book, “I keep falling in love with you”, dedicated to my wife. But that’s not all … – hesitated for a moment Andrei Dmitrievich. – Give God, the Lord will give me strength, and I can do it … I admit, I thought of a very important album for yourself, a book dedicated to the wonderful people in my life. There will be about 100 chapters. Each will begin a poem addressed to that person, and Then will follow the story about it. I note the first chapter already written. It is dedicated to Andrei Voznesensky …

– Now look at you 102 books, and I have 200 exhibitions – immediately replied Catherine Christmas.

– Well, well, you’re young .. jump on me! – Dementiev laughed.

– I’ve got the pressure of 120 – quickly and as always an eyebrow and the eye Wisniewski added.

On a serious conversation is no longer wound up .. It did not happen. .

House meeting ended with the awarding of poetry by young poets, and all those present went to the Philharmonic on a recital in honor of the birthday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment