Friday, April 24, 2015

Remake of “The Dawns Here Are Quiet …” shown in the Kremlin Palace – Notepad Voronezh

The first view and share the excitement with the actors of the film came dozens of spectators among them were veterans and stars of Russian show business. Golf view heroic film was chosen scale – Kremlin Palace.

The main characters of the film “The Dawns Here Are Quiet ..” directed by Renata Davletyarova eagerly awaited. Film crew appeared before the lights and the camera flash for a few hours before the show picture. As explained by the actors themselves to conversations and relieve tension.

IMG_8746

The role of elders in the remake Vaskova played Pyotr Fyodorov. According to the actor, he did not replay the image Vaskova, who brilliantly played by Andrei Martynov.

– The story “The Dawns Here Are Quiet” – one of my favorites. I read it when I was a kid. For me it was a great surprise and joy offer Renata play Vaskova. I do not replay the role with the Soviet film. Basis for me – all the same story Vasiliev. In this movie a very different tone, – says the actor Pyotr Fyodorov.

 Pyotr Fyodorov >

Pyotr Fyodorov

Also, Peter said that support for the premiere of his grandfather arrived.

– My grandfather for me the strictest viewer. His verdict is a major – said Fedorov.

The film’s heroine also shared their impressions of the shooting. However, tunic and tarpaulin boots remained on the screen. On the red carpet actress appeared in elegant black dress.

IMG_8620

Sophia Lebedev

– The shooting was difficult, but we have become a real family. All can be overcome when such a team with you. The first film “The Dawns Here Are Quiet” I specifically did not revise before the shooting. Did not want to copy. I hope that in my character the audience will see and feel me – says Sofia Lebedev, playing the role of Lisa Brichkin.

Before you start, in the air feeling of distrust, skepticism. Even the director Renat Davletyarov, anxiously waiting for the first reaction of the audience, ironically

 Renat Davletyarov

Renat Davletyarov

– Anything like in the picture – I. Anything that does not like it – they are! – Renat laughed.

murmur and debate the merits or demerits of a remake of a famous painting was not. After watching the film the audience went quiet and with tears in his eyes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment