Monday, December 14, 2015

Mikhalkov not understand the reasons for the prohibition of its program “Russia 24″ – TASS

MOSCOW, December 14. /Korr.TASS Natalia Barinov /. Nikita Mikhalkov not understand the reasons for the prohibition of its program “Besogon TV” on the TV channel “Russia 24″. This director told Tass.

Earlier, on the site “Russia 24″ reported that “the latest edition of the” Besogon “was not shown for ethical reasons.” The channel added that “the air channel of the holding is not allowed the emergence of materials that our colleagues on the television workshop may be regarded as unfriendly and even more – insulting.” The press service reminded that the holding VGTRK “a long and fruitful collaboration with Nikita Mikhalkov – it is on the channel” Russia 1 “and” culture “were shown all his recent feature films and documentaries, many of which were made with the participation of VGTRK”. The TV channel said that “holding and continue ready to support creative initiatives Wizard”.

“I can not fail to note that the position of the holding company and offered a formal explanation of the reasons for which the channel is banned airing of the new program” Besogon TV ” Frankly speaking, I do not understand – said Mikhalkov. – It’s hard to imagine someone like the answer and reasoning can meet, as in other words literally RTR confirms that narrow intrashop interest is more important than objective truth. ” Based on the response of VGTRK, I’m sure the director, we can assume that if any channel allow itself any kind of insult, inaccuracies, lies, humiliation of someone else, then among colleagues can not find honest people who will try to restore justice. ”

According to Mikhalkov, “the picture is quite sad, even threatening.” “And it’s hard to imagine what it might lead, if it goes on and on, – he said. – I have only one hope remains that can not be all media of this “ethics” leadership. I would like to believe it “.

” After the channel “Russia 24″ has banned the broadcast of the new release “Besogon TV”, I, as the author of the program, decided to place this issue on the pages of its official accounts on social networks, as honestly warned the channel – said Mikhalkov. – My reasoning was simple: “Besogon TV” is my authoring program, which I have never received a single penny from the channel and did it together with my colleagues for their money. That’s why I thought it possible to choose the theme of the program at their own discretion “.

Mikhalkov added that” certainly very grateful to the holding VGTRK for long-term cooperation and for the fact that in the days of my anniversary on the channels holding was shown a lot of my movies and was produced a documentary about my creative way “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment