Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Harrison Ford will star in the fifth part of the “Indiana Jones” – Russian newspaper

<-! text -> <-! text_start ->

US actor Harrison Ford once again put on a suit the adventurous archaeologist for the fifth part of the saga of “Indiana Jones” will be directed by Steven Spielberg again, the bosses announced Walt Disney Studios in . Tuesday

<-! incut b-read-more_large -> <-! noindex -> <-! /> noindex -> <-! /> incut b-read-more_large ->

“Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in the history of cinema, and we strive to ensure that he appeared on screen in 2019″, – said the head of the film company, Alan Horn said in a statement. “This is a rare alliance between the director, producer, actor and role,” – he added

Walt Disney Studios in 2013 bought the rights to future movies Indiana Jones.. Then for the first time, there were rumors about the possible filming of the fifth part of the saga.

69-year-old Steven Spielberg said in November last year that he would not mind to remove in the next series of the film 73-year-old Harrison Ford.

Movies Indiana Jones earned about two billion dollars in the world. The first part of the saga of “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark” was released in 1981, the latest “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” in 2008.

<- />. <- - text_end!>! TEXT ->


No comments:

Post a Comment