Thursday, October 1, 2015

Armen Dzhigarkhanyan: I love only myself – Russian newspaper

Great actor, profound philosopher, a sage and a cynic. It’s all fully applicable to Armen Borisovich Dzhigarhanyanu that on the eve of his 80th birthday talked about the difficult prose on behalf of life.



“The best in life – a conversation”

You know, I am 80 years old, I was given all the titles and many medals, and I’m sitting on the plane alone – lived up to business class, but still I have a million questions remain for life, for which there is no answer. In “Hamlet” is a question that is asked a genius playwright Shakespeare 400 years ago and for which there is still no answer. To be or not to be?

See also

To Have or to Be? I would have asked the question. Car purchase, or ride in the bus? Every day, no matter how much we may be years, and who we are. We all start from the day the issue. To be or not to be? Or, in other words, how to live?

This issue will be eternal – until such time as the person will have the ability to think.

theater, of course, will try to give some answers to people . Trying, but no more.

I am in my life seen Niagara Falls – it’s a miracle, it’s amazing miracle. It begins with a harmless some water, which then turns into an avalanche and flies down. When I think back about it, go goose bumps.

In general, the best thing that people come to know – this conversation. It is in talks often born the most accurate answers to many questions. If you have not seen the Niagara Falls, you invent it. The main thing – to want it. Think of the dream, that even a small Vodicka you replaced the Niagara Falls.

You see, in all manifestations of the root causes of our vital systems. For many years I suffered from what I have small stature and my short neck. I’m not flirting – Yes, I think that it is important, what’s your neck. And from these complexes I suffered, now I understand that a complete nonsense, but in fact suffered.

Life is such that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel is that there is no light, and the light bulb. Cheating. But we want this world and go to the hoax. Another big and common problem – we expect that someone will do for us. Nobody did anything. I already know.



“Russia until the end and did not understand”

We are fed for many years out of context the phrase of Lenin, which states that every cook can run the state. Although we are a long time we know that it is very difficult to govern the country. We live in a complex country with complex problems. I am Armenian by nationality, almost half a century living in Moscow. It’s not so simple. How many people live in Russia, different people. Which different cross or do not cross. I really love Russia, with my name, that not everyone speak out, I completely took place in this country. How can I not love her and be grateful to her? I found her in Russia Niagara Falls.

See also

My Russia? Great and infinitely powerful country. But to the end of it I did not understand. I have a feeling that Russia is in many respects a fortress country on intelligence, on request. There often is not easy to lead, but to go after.

The red light is on, and the next one is not, we can easily move this red light. Well, one does not see! This fortress of the Russian character.

Russia – country relations, the dialogue is to conduct more difficult than a monologue.

I was never offended in Russia, there were many rude and even nasty things, but in fact, I was never here hurt. Live your life with a name like that and never be offended! How can I then not love Russia?

Why on TV today many poshlyatiny? Because Lenin’s phrase about the cook understood literally. A lot of non-professionalism.

An example of lack of professionalism. It turned out that we had in 2018 FIFA World Cup. But few people think that we are too bad to play football. This needs to be addressed, it must be done. I’m afraid that will slogans instead of real work. This again Leninist “cook”.

I do not like pain, so as not to suffer, come up Niagara Falls. It is often said that I live in two countries – have in mind Russia and America, it’s all lies. I live in Russia and get the same salary in Russia.

But I love America, it is a very strong and interesting country. With his vision of life, so we have something that often does not converge, but that does not mean that they are our enemies. Maybe it’s good that our leaders do not kiss when they met, we have seen how our leaders before kissing passionately. And what came of it?



“I love only myself”

To love another – a lot of work, so for example, I love only myself.

My Vladimir Vysotsky? Vysotsky – a phenomenon. I say this absolute conviction, the same phenomenon, and Alla Pugacheva, it is the embodiment of the nation. I’ll tell you how I think he is a very talented person, I filmed with him, watching him. His poems have to learn.

See also

But! When I hear about rowdy in airplanes, I think: if there Vysotsky work?

Teachers? There have been, and I am grateful to them, but what names to call? The main thing is to remember them. I had a great cat – Phil. He lived for almost 25 years, I learned a lot from him. Without irony.

My cat sat as he was good, and we sit in the chair of arithmetic mean, which we invented. We have with him was not dialogue, but it was a lot of my monologues. I complained about it to life. He understood everything.

The artist always learns from life. Only her! Maximum reliability I could play King Lear only after I lost my only daughter. Only after that I was able to show his soul.

The death of my daughter? I do not know. Even to talk on this subject I have no right. I ask myself a lot of questions: why, why? Why me? But they had no answer.

Andrei Goncharov? I ’24 worked with him. He was not cruel, it’s all true. Relations between the actor and director – is a pure love story. Someone is suffering, someone loves someone reconciled, someone goes and comes again. This is a very complicated matter. Very!



“My love – none of your business …”

We all starts from childhood, all the birthmarks of fate are drawn as a child.

My his father left the family when I was little, his departure – burn forever. Mom, I was shaking. There were only two people: it is me. It was only our world.

My mother worked in the Council of Ministers of Armenia, of the benefits of its work only remember that we went to the theater more often than others. She had such an opportunity. For the rest, it was like everyone else. Infinitely grateful to my mother for what she did to me vaccinated against the lies.

I think I’m lying less the average person. Although I can be wrong, because we often think we are better than we really are.

A gift for the anniversary? No I do not want to. I have everything, the most expensive gift would be if I could understand: to have or to be?

I love traveling – go, to touch, to learn.

By the way, recently came to concluded that “The Tale of the Fisherman and the Fish” – absolutely brilliant thing that concerns everyone. I would recommend to all people of the world to read this masterpiece.

Love? And what I can say about this? That’s my big secret is my secret. Male and female – everything is inexplicable. I lived 80 years in the world and so did not understand. I tell you, do not hesitate: my love – none of your business.

See also

The man often invents strange things. I to this day the performances more interesting than life. There’s more expressive communication, life is very much squeezed people.

You see, I have a little left in the memory of childhood, although his elders remember very well. I remember well how to climb on the mulberry tree to eat its fruit, and sometimes on a tree and fell asleep. Once even fell.

The happiness of childhood – this is my mother. It was for me the brightest personality, although I know many examples when people have a hostility toward his mother. And I was with my mother a lot of uncomfortable things, for example, when my life was my stepfather. Well, we call it jealousy. Although more and more deeply. You know, like a complex chain: man, woman, male, female. We are animals in many ways. Everything else – as a result.

What’s gone with his mother? I will not say. Much has gone, but on the other hand, live well. Bypassed. Adjust. But there is no longer this moment when I could head on her knees to put. She was the only in the world. You know, it’s so important.

The greatest achievement of my life – this is the multiplication table. Hundreds of my roles? That’s all – my multiplication tables. I am absolutely authoritatively say, I still think, maybe, twice two are not four, but five? The more I live, the more incomprehensible, as a young man did not think. Four and four. Now start thinking …

One day I said to myself, if he had lived another life, I never would repeat these mistakes. But then he thought, would not have committed such, committed to others. No error still would not have lived. I know that today a lot of talk about my relationship with a young woman Vitalina Cymbalyuk-Romanov. I will say this: What right have you to judge, to give prescriptions. None of your damn business, this is my life and I live it.



“nations quarrel unkind people”

Envy colleagues? I feel her whole life. Shakespeare has said, the worst – envy. And the greatest strength – too jealous!

Love – is also envy. I have it, I want it … At the core of this feeling of selfishness, he is the brother of envy.

In general, the acting profession – the ability to impose some others their faith. I offer you another faith, I think about life, and I show you how I think, and you take it.

Read and

Artistry – is genetics. You can teach, but do not become great. A good actor – a pretender. But I have to pretend to be, so that you may believe. The basis of the relationship of the actor and the audience – is a fraud. I will speak, that more do not eat eggs, and you’ll believe me. The whole basis of acting in this.

Today’s Ukraine? I do not feel that the Russian and Ukrainian people – a different nation. Quarrels people and the peoples of the bad people.

I am Armenian, and I have absolutely marvelous, friendly relations with the Azerbaijanis, my long-term girlfriend, leading to the channel “Culture” Nara Shiraliyev – Azerbaijani.

I agree that between Muslims and Christians a lot different. Mental different, household, but it is necessary to get along. Every day I pass by the mosque, I see there are a lot of believers. I respect them. These people are just like me, probably some of them are better than me.

My enemies? There are no such. There are just people who have gone out of my life for one reason: they have betrayed me. The theater is very complicated organism, and the actors are very complex creation. I understand everything, I do not understand only one thing – treachery behind. Tell me in the eye, explain, and I will try to understand you. And, most of all, understand, but when behind his back … I can not!

Do you envy me? Of course there is, I am a normal person. And, like most people, I find an excuse. Sometimes artists envy, I think, that I could not. But most importantly, that after the first attack, I envy as Salieri did not want to poison him.

Although sometimes want to poison, but the mind wins. Envy – it is a long process. As my favorite director Andrei Goncharov, “what are we going with this have?”. Well, I poisoned. And then what?

Life – this is not kindergarten, this is a very long process. Every day, dressing in the dressing room, I want to be the best actor on the stage. I have no idea that he is the best. I am the best! Nature actor. Envy! We must realize this and not play into what does not concern you.

The main thing – do not eat the neighbor, and to be able to leave. My most favorite program – “Animal planet”, about the life of animals, there are all honest, infinitely honest, that’s why brilliant. Sometimes Kazulka so sorry, but the law of nature is cruel.



“I want to not be afraid of death”

Do I think about death? I can not say that often, but I think. I will be very honest, I would like it not to be afraid, but I am afraid. Since you do not want to give up the life I’m living the good life, using all that nature has given to me.

See also

I work again, I make new performances, I see them in my sleep, and I feel their smell. And I really do not want to lose it all.

I think that people do not go away completely. The god-old man on a cloud not believe it. I still have one question. Where’s my mom? Dust it is consumed, but the spirit is there! I agree, you prove to me all the chemistry and physics, but I still think, where’s my mom? He lost a daughter, 20 years have passed, but still think: where is she? Or maybe it is something else will come back.

I am convinced that most people want to think so. We so easily.

Why come into this world? You just have to live. Live it! I have a feeling that every life has meaning. A lot of sense, and not just from the table to the toilet. Yesterday, sitting with the Armenians in one of the restaurants of the Annunciation. Why are they here? I like it all it was interesting to find out. Yes, I’m cynical and cunning, but still I want to understand everything, and touched.

I want to play Louis XVI, I want to get dressed in his suit. True enjoyment begins when my body starts to move in the direction of Louis, that’s so sweet. There is a grain of my happiness.

The one who came up with the acting thing – a genius. Again, I’m a cynical person, eye in the sky does not roll up. But when I play Seneca, you yourself can not imagine how I feel happy when my body starts to move in the direction of Seneca.

What is cynicism? Cynicism – this is when you know the whole price.

I have good friends, great people live all the commandments and laws of Christianity. A few years ago they died grandmother, they said 5-year-old grandson, that the grandmother flew to heaven. I was at the funeral and saw the terrified eyes of a child who saw the clods beat of my grandmother’s coffin lid.

In the eyes of the kid read: how could you deceive me? What are the gods and how the sky ?! We have no right to lie to children, because life will lead the boy to the truth. But after some tests! Will the it them? The big question.

I also lying, and not salvation. Lying salvation – it’s a beautiful notion. The nature of the lies I do not completely understand. Something in her is of the biology.

The Jubilee? I do not know what it is. I think it would be better to run where and how best to hide. I do not understand this anniversary pizhonstvo. Well, send me the power cables. And what of them will change in my life? Absolutely nothing.

See also

It is best to make a play and call for his audience, tell them that’s what I was able to do in 80 years. I will ask the operators to remove the show to look at ourselves from the outside, all of a sudden I hesitate to say, “Father, go to sleep already …”

If what is seen, then immediately say to myself: “Father, go to sleep “… Although it was such told myself that before.

What do I want from life?

Roughly primitive and say: I want to love! To go on stage and love. Although this process is worse than sexual intercourse. Do you think that sex is beautiful? Not always, especially when you’re 80 years old.

In general, my life in the long run – it’s not your business. Here today I am the most naked and almost did not lie.

Help “RG”

Armen Dzhigarkhanyan born October 3, 1935 in Yerevan. Became interested in theater during his school years, he made his debut in film in 1960 in the role of Hakob in the film “collapse.” A famous Armen Dzhigarhanyanu brought one of the best of his film roles – a young physicist Artem Manvelyan of the picture directed by Frunze Dovlatyan “Hello, it’s me!”.

He played in the movie more than 250 roles It became one of the most filmed Russian actors. For that is listed in the Guinness Book of Records. The founder and artistic director of the Moscow Dramatic Theatre headed by Armen Dzhigarkhanyan. The People’s Artist of the USSR. Armen Dzhigarkhanyan recognizes that not like anniversaries. In the life of them still did not change.

Found a mistake? Highlight the text with error, and press Ctrl + Enter , to tell us about it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment